Requirements you need to meet to become a Verified Uploader:
1) You must be the registered SoftArchive user at least for a month.
2) Your account should have at least 100 uploaded posts and during 1 month (since the first published post) you must demonstrate that you can support your posts and communicate with users via commentaries in your blog.
3) Some of your post have to get likes and positive feedback from users. Not just “Thank You” comments, but there should be good and detailed reviews.
4) All you posts and blogs will be monitored thoroughly. To get a “Verified Status” you must regularly add posts. We won’t check your 3, 5 or 7-month old releases if you haven’t posted nothing recently.
5) Before requesting a “Verified Status”, you agree to post new releases regularly on the website of SoftArchive. If there is no any new posts within a 2-month period, there will be a high chance that your Verified Status will be cancelled.
6) All new “Verified Uploaders” have to upload at least 100 posts (per month) during first 3 months.